Today companies have to be competitive in a difficult global market. No manufacturer can afford to compromise between execution efficiency and products innovation. PLM facilitates standardization of products and re-use within their manufacturing process and thus helps companies to control their costs and to increase their revenue.
This strategic alliance between Dassault Systèmes and Sogeti High Tech is a way to design customer-tailored solutions based on Dassault Systèmes state-of-the-art tools. Moreover unique engineering services elaborated within the above SID allow our customers to reap the benefits of this partnership in a very short time frame.
Parametric design and simulation will optimize product generation costs and schedule thanks to virtual testing, reuse of components and design tool embedded rules.
Composite design rules and methodology will allow your design team to reduce dramatically the learning curve, hence reducing the investment and improving significantly the Return Of Investment (ROI) of your composites.
Through identification of your R&D actual functional needs, fast implementation and industrial rollout, PLM will enable your team to quickly reach industrial R&D productivity with Dassault Systèmes tools, hence reaping benefits from reduced design cycle and optimized costs.
Manufacturing supply chain simulation and optimization will enable you to identify the optimal use of your manufacturing tools hence optimizing dramatically the manufacturing investments which are a key to success.
Complex manufacturing operations suffer from time consuming test and tuning just before going live, our automation simulation virtually tests real life scenarios before assembling and on site implementation. This service improves the going-live schedule control, reducing the ramp-up production lead time.
Sogeti High Tech and Dassault Systèmes decided to focus on four areas of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) to launch their partnership: simulation, composites, deployment and integration of PLM solutions, automation and manufacturing in a virtualized environment.
Sogeti High Tech provides consulting services, studies, development and training throughout the following industry solutions.
The simulation expertise of Sogeti High Tech offers companies a wide range of services from mechanical engineering to maintenance operations in manufacturing process. The speed and accuracy of calculations are optimized by using state-of-the-art PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) tools:
- Integration of specific business lines, sectors know-how through the creation of parametric components. These components, built with state-of-the-art “knowledgeware” tools, incorporate specific designing and meshing know-how. Based on CAD-meshing interactions capabilities, these components can be used for various studies: static or dynamic, linear and non-linear thermal or shock. These components enable to reduce development cycles while securing the phases of calculation.
- Integration of computing processes with systematic validation steps.
- Implementation of an effective simulation data management (SDM) to offer quick access to data and dissemination of these data between several fields.
- Optimization: the previous steps open the way for multi-disciplinary (aerodynamics, structural, acoustics, fatigue…), multi-level (from global system to component), multi-objective robust analysis.
This Sogeti High Tech – Dassault Systèmes solution aims at providing industrial firms with best of class composite expertise leveraging on end-to-end V5 PLM solutions and Sogeti High Tech resources and skills in support and consulting services.
Even more companies manufacture some parts in composites. Thus they need a real support in methodology and composites skills. Regarding advanced composites technologies, analysis, manufacturing and assembly context have to be taken into account. Research on methodology has to be performed in order to integrate context elements in a complex design. The purpose consists in helping manufacturers to fix the best design workflow to optimize within a composites workbench: design cycle time, change management and manufacturing constraints anticipation.
- An expertise built on ten years experience in the aeronautics sector, and transferable to many other fields (transports, energy for instance blades of wind turbines…).
- Support and consulting, for instance studies to use composite instead of another material for some products.
- Training on composite technology (calculation and design methods).
- Expertise in digital simulation of composite structures (Virtual testing, shape & size optimization, topological optimization to define new architectural principles for a product…).
3) Deployment and integration of PLM solutions:
Based on a strong MatrixOne expertise and a performing offshore delivery platform, this industry solution is intended to provide companies with a customized service within the framework of their projects regarding PLM deployment.
4) Manufacturing in a virtualized environment
Built around a center of services dedicated to digital manufacturing and specific skills of Sogeti High Tech in industrial engineering, this industry solution helps companies which would like to benefit from gains given by using simulation of manufacturing processes. Any topic of the manufacturing world can be simulated:
- At the plant level, the flow simulation enables to
- predict the output cadence, the bottle necks and many other KPI,
- determine the maximum capacity of the production means,
- design from scratch a new plant (thanks to the 3D capabilities of the tools).
- At the product level, everything can be modeled to see :
- the assembly: the product following a GANT planning for instance,
- the trajectories of the robots during the processes,
- the ergonomic point of view…
All these simulations are based on 3D models allowing production of videos or views to help explain specific details.
Back to page about our High Tech expertise