Sogeti Feature and Product teams
Transform Digital Delivery with Sogeti Product and Feature Teams.
To stay competitive in the digital age, organizations must reinvent themselves. They need to provide new digital services fit for a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world.
One route is to adopt Agile-DevOps and many organizations have tried to do this themselves on small projects. However, they struggle to deploy agility successfully and at the enterprise level. Further, they need to transition to a new product-oriented approach.
"A product-centric approach is important to succeed in the digital transformation journey."
McKinsey Developer Velocity How Software Excellence Fuels Business Performance, 2020
"Organizations are moving from centralized 'project-centric' to de-centralized 'product-focused' delivery models, where DevOps product teams take full ownership of the end-to-end cycle of a product or service, while implementing iterative budgeting processes instead of large-scale annual budgets."
Microsoft Sogeti Enterprise DevOps Report, 2020-21
Our Product and Feature Teams offering includes a pre-existing core team ready to deliver from any location. Optimized with the right tools and structured technology skillsets, this team ensures efficient, proven product delivery.
Enexis – Power in the cloud
With 4,500 employees, Enexis implements, manages and maintains a substantial part of the Dutch electricity and gas grid for 2.8 million customers daily. Enexis was looking for scalable and agile IT-capacity in a public and cloud-native environment.
How we made value
- The implementation and integration of applications within the IT operation has been simplified with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Application delivery down from 6-12 weeks to just 2 days.
- Fully automated processes will enable systems to be switched off when they are not in use making cost savings of up to 25%.
- Our experience with large scale transformations to the public cloud and cooperation with niche partners Schuberg Philis and First Consulting created a roadmap and the transition of over 200 existing applications to a cloud-native application platform, either on IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
- Sogeti and Enexis won a joint sourcing award for the most revolutionary eco-system for public-private cooperation.
No matter what future industry trends throw at you, our RightShore model experts can help you migrate or build your applications, to reach your modernized business goals.