Smarter solutions drive smarter business. Analytics is a strong enabler for the Digital Enterprise.
To speed up your use of analytics we offer three concrete services:
Wide Angle Rationalization Program (WARP)
WARP provides you with an assessment and understanding of the current state and builds your analytic roadmap for your next gen platforms, clearly indicating the next steps. Approach, plan and transformation journey can be delivered in a few weeks.
- 100+ WARP engagements executed each year
- 45K+ applications analysed
- 250+ WARP clients to be inspired by
Analytics as a Service
We provide you with a time boxed proof point to understand the value of data and analytics with a low cost and high value ROI. Create a new innovative offering, from idea to production in a few months.
- 50+ projects executed
- Identified millions of savings executed by our clients
- A cost optimized approach through our Rightshore delivery capabilities
Business Insights Service Center
We provide you with an industrialized Business Intelligence and Analytics delivery and use our Rightshore delivery model to optimize your cost of engagement. Find multiple cost savings with a data driven decisions approach.
- 30+ clients engaged through multi-year engagements, the longest running BISC 9+ years
- Identified millions in cost saving through a proven approach
Let us point out some of our strengths that you will benefit from by collaborating with us:
- 100+ Roadmaps delivered every year
- Millions saved by customers through the use of Analytics capability delivered by Sogeti
- Measurable Year-on-Year cost savings provided by the Managed Services offering
- Expert developers
- Agile methodology expertise
- Global partnerships with Microsoft and IBM
- Partnership with Pivotal, Cloudera and Hortonworks
Connect with us for more information!
- Sandeep SachdevaVP, Global BI & Analytics Practice
+1 (713) 261 3286
Sandeep SachdevaVP, Global BI & Analytics Practice
+1 (713) 261 3286
Sandeep Sachdeva is heading the Global BIM Practice at Sogeti. He has more than 20 years of experience in the IT industry focused on the application side of the technology. Having worked at companies such as Oracle, JP Morgan Chase, Informatica and been at clients such as AT&T, Dell, Sonic, Anadarko Petroleum and Sirius XM, he has a huge breadth of knowledge across verticals. His technical skills cover technologies ranging from Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Informatica and Teradata. He brings vast experience in architecture for various implementations. Sandeep has an MBA degree from Rice University. This brings in the Business and Management skills which round out the vast experience from the technical side.