Omni Channel Strategy
Companies need a mobile roadmap to successfully capitalize on mobile technology and evolving user behavior. We can help you define, implement and support your mobile strategy – allowing you to move forward with confidence.
Omni Channel Solutions Design Expertise
We have a proven track record in strategy and transformation for our clients. To stay ahead of its competition, Dutch bank Rabobank asked our experts to deliver a solution that would allow its customers to use their mobile phones to carry out banking operations “on the go”.
We helped define the customer experience and supported the project through to implementation. Together, we successfully launched Rabobank’s own Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) in under 6 months.
As a result, Rabobank saved costs, opened new revenue opportunities and strengthened its distribution channels. Most importantly, the project has ensured a ‘gold-plated’ top quality, end-to-end customer experience, in line with the bank’s AAA rating.
Go Beyond Mobile Functions and Features
A comprehensive Omni Channel strategy considers not only features and functions but how your customers or employees actually use mobile technologies. Our experts help you:
- See the whole picture. We have the breadth and depth to spot trends early and leverage ideas from our global engagements
- Decide on your direction with a look towards the complete business process transformation. This enables you to innovate faster, meet your current business needs and establish a secure foundation for the future.
Close Collaboration for a Well-Defined Mobile Strategy
Using Omni channel strategy methodology and proprietary materials, including our Enterprise Omni channel Benchmarking tool we will work with you to:
- Discover where you are on your mobile strategy journey. Knowing where you are is the first step in knowing where you’re going
- Help you build consensus across your organization and engage teams to support mobile transformation success
- Define a meaningful strategy by drilling down into your specific business needs
- Deliver a secure implementation plan that provides the greatest positive impact for you.
Be in Control of Your Omni Channel Journey
Even the most technically sophisticated corporate IT infrastructure is challenged by the mobility demands coming at them from all directions, both internally and externally. Gone are the days when it was enough to build solutions that handled one specific problem. Organizations must work from a new, contemporary baseline to build out their mobile strategy.
An appropriate Enterprise Omni Channel Strategy is one that is holistic in nature, meaning that it includes the business and technology as well as governance aspects of mobility. We lay out a comprehensive set of criteria so that you can establish and manage a complete mobile strategy. You can download our guide in different formats on this page.
Enterprise Mobility Benchmark Tool
Not a day goes past without the media reporting yet another mobile advancement or app stores celebrating the next ‘billionth’ download. What was initially a trickle has now become a flood, with business opportunity being a primary driver. But where are you heading and will it all be ‘plain sailing’ for your enterprise mobility journey in the next, say, three years?
To answer this question, a number of critical success factors and issues need to be examined, and whilst these can be considered separately, they are all undoubtedly interlinked and inter-dependent. Sogeti’s Enterprise Mobility Benchmark will help you examine the critical areas for a robust mobile strategy.
- Andreas SjöströmVice President, Digital
+46 70 609 85 13
Andreas SjöströmVice President, Digital
+46 70 609 85 13