Product companies continue to invest heavily in product excellence to achieve the goals of improved customer experience, customer loyalty, and better serviceability, while balancing accelerated time-to-market, reduced cost of quality, and compliance regulations.
Even with the best efforts by organizations, recalled products are common because somewhere there was a tradeoff in quality. This incurs huge direct and indirect costs for the product companies including loss of goodwill.
Ensuring Product Integrity - the ability of a product to meet or exceed a customer's expectations for Quality, Reliability, and Performance over the life of the product—is critical for product companies.
Ensuring Product Integrity
To ensure product integrity, focus on the quality fundamentals with distinct rigor and discipline is necessary. The design intent and process capability must be established early in the product lifecycle. Production teams should manufacture the as designed product in a repeatable and an affordable way. Sogeti can help product companies to achieve these goals.
Sogeti's Product Integrity ServicesOur services ensure product integrity with the following goals:
- Reduce the risk of market recalls
- Streamline product approvals from external regulatory bodies
- Comply with industry standards
- Increase brand credibility
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Optimize costs
Sogeti best delivers Product Integrity services by working with the product teams to strategize, establish, and operate a Product Integrity Center of Excellence.
Our services across the product lifecycle include:
- Assessment of products, processes and risks
- A 360° view of the product quality
- Effective Process Implementation though an integrated tool chain
- Analysis of Requirements, Technical Architecture, Design & Code optimization to ensure integrity of components
- Verification and Validation
- Benchmarking the products with respect to the industry standards
- Compliance with standards
- Regulatory submissions
- Product Integrity Assessment framework (based on industry best practices)
- Requirement Review Checklists for functional/non-functional Requirements and the applicable Regulatory Standards
- Technical Architecture and Design Review Checklists
- Structural Code Quality Analysis
- Application Life Cycle Management Assessment Framework
- DevOps Assessment Framework
- Security Assessment Framework
- Product Integrity Metrics / Dashboard with a drill-down to code
- Mobile testing guidelines
- Domain specific assets:
- E.g. Automotive Domain:
- In Vehicle infotainment testing guidelines
- Instrument Panel Cluster testing guidelines
- E.g. Automotive Domain: