Step 1: Product Integrity Pre-assessment KickStart Workshop
Our Product Integrity services will help you to develop products that will win customer trust and loyalty; while maintaining a balance with an accelerated time-to-market, reduce the cost of quality, and achieving regulatory compliance.
We will carry out a Detailed Product Integrity Assessment with respect to your Products, Processes and Risks, to provide recommendations for achieving Product Integrity.
In the Step 1 across 2-3 days we will:
- Introduce to you the concept of Product Integrity in depth and a walk through case studies of our experience with customers.
- Get high level understanding of the, processes, tools and risks within your product development lifecycle.
- Assess the as-is scenario and challenges with respect to the organizational goals at a very high level.
- Analyze the development and operational quality aspects of your product at a high level.
- Identify the areas for deep dive for detailed assessment.
Our way of working involves a straight forward and clear dialogue and interaction enabled via a questionnaire during the workshop. Together we will determine your needs and discuss the way forward for your organization.
During the Pre-assessment Workshop, we recommend representation and participation from the following teams in your Organization: Engineering Head, Product Marketing, Product Owners, Product Architects, Development Managers, Test Managers and Support Services & Functions.
We will present the results of our Pre-assessment Workshop, which will include jointly prioritized areas for deep dive during the detailed assessment and the high level plan for the subsequent detailed assessment phase.
In four to five days you will have kick started the process of preparing for the detailed assessment and finalized the roadmap of the detailed assessment.
Connect with us and we will schedule a time for the workshop and presentation.
Ready for the next step? Read more about our Kickstart offer #2.
- Malavika AthavaleVice President, Head Product V&V
+91 98 200 688 33
Malavika AthavaleVice President, Head Product V&V
+91 98 200 688 33