Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM)
Through our Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services you can dramatically reduce IT expenditures and provide a faster, more flexible service to your business stakeholders.
Companies require their infrastructure and applications to be efficient and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With current economic conditions, budgets continue to be stretched while demands and complexities are growing exponentially.
With 40+ years Infrastructure Management experience, we have applied group and industry best practices across our global organization to ensure our clients benefit from rapid speed of adoption.
RIM offers a number of advantages over traditional infrastructure management solutions, including: process improvements, faster, more flexible service, lower risk of IT failure, and a 30% reduction in operational costs.
Our RIM solution includes:
- Clear and flexible contracts with work-unit pricing aligning business needs with costs
- Comprehensive global-scale portfolio of services across the full Infrastructure spectrum demonstrating true end-to-end capability
- Integrated governance and service management, offering process maturity excellence and business-and-IT alignment
- Incident management, problem management, and change management, aligned with ITIL standard process framework
- Client infrastructure, including operating system, database, ERP, storage, network and security, up and running 24x7
- Shift-Left strategy for greater proactive intervention
Sogeti iRIM is a step ahead
Sogeti’s iRIM is a scalable, industrialized and cost effective IT infrastructure management solution, designed to meet your priorities of innovating within budgets, while ensuring business continuity at the highest defined service levels. Learn more here.
- Frederic CruchetVice President - Global head of Cloud Services Sogeti
+33 603 052 776
Frederic CruchetVice President - Global head of Cloud Services Sogeti
+33 603 052 776