Industrialized Rightshore Infrastructure Management (iRIM) is a modular approach to remote infrastructure management drives productivity through industrialization.
Fast growing businesses need IT infrastructure support that is dependable, reliable, and always available. IT Infrastructure is a business driver; it’s no longer a cost center. Need of the hour is for CIOs to leverage an SLA-driven yet flexible IT infrastructure support strategy that is cost-effective, secure, and aligned to dynamic business priorities.
Sogeti iRIM is a step ahead
Sogeti’s iRIM is a scalable, industrialized and cost effective IT infrastructure management solution, designed to meet your priorities of innovating within budgets, while ensuring business continuity at the highest defined service levels. Demonstrating Sogeti’s end-to-end capabilities, the iRIM portfolio comprises several key services across the spectrum of infrastructure support.
With the assured flexibility of catalogue based services, faster on-boarding and shorter transitions, robust security processes, and a reduced total cost of ownership, iRIM is leagues ahead of traditional, monolithic contracts.
- Round the clock, proactive monitoring and service support
- Stable and scalable services with pay per use pricing options
- Technology and tools agnostic
- Catalogue based service standardization
- Global coverage by experienced and certified experts
- Short-seamless transition
- Agile and non-intrusive support
Key benefits of iRIM
- Proven Cost Advantage: A Rightshore model, mutualization and optimized processes drives significant cost savings.
- Operational Efficiencies: With a standard service catalogue and industry best practices on infrastructure optimization and automation, iRIM brings agility and stability to your IT infrastructure services.
- Flexibility and Scalability: iRIM offers a flexible and scalable pay per use model with rapid startup capability, allowing you to adopt services aligned to your business demand.
- Enhanced Security and Non-intrusive delivery: iRIM is aligned with security best practices for information, physical and network security. Additionally, Sogeti’s non-intrusive approach retains control with customer. Continuous Improvement: iRIM is self-invested in continuous process improvement and regular service optimization
- Transparency: Our service level agreements (SLAs) are transparent, consistent, and predictable
- With over 25 years of experience and 16,000 experts, we deliver remote infrastructure management services to over 500 clients. Our experts are available in your local market and around the world
- We remotely support over 1.25M end-users, 45,000 Unix, Wintel, or Linux servers, and manage over 30 Petabytes of storage and 162,000 network devices, and up to 100,000 databases
- Our iRIM Center provides a unique and collaborative customer experience across engagements.
Sogeti iRIM ensures a secure and reliable infrastructure landscape at optimized costs while maximizing your ROI. With that, you can focus on innovation and business alignment while we industrialize your IT infrastructure.
- Frederic CruchetVice President - Global head of Cloud Services
+33 603 052 776
Frederic CruchetVice President - Global head of Cloud Services
+33 603 052 776