Managed Testing Service for a large global maufacturing & Mining Client
The Client is a global leader in stainless steel with global operations covering all continents who creates advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – helping to build a world that lasts forever.
Client together with their end customers and partners creates long lasting solutions for the tools of modern life and the world’s most critical problems – clean energy, clean water and efficient infrastructure, with plants in China, Finland, Germany, Mexico, Sweden, the UK and USA.
- Client is embarking on a multi-year business transformation program focusing on the development, harmonization and improvement of several of Client’s core business capabilities.
- As part of CHORUS, several new capabilities will be built and several existing legacy systems will be ramped down.
- Chorus transformation program will require new and improved capabilities related to Quality Assurance and Testing and so Client decided to select ONE QA and Testing partner for entire IT landscape
- Cost benefits via strong rightshore approach
- Setup integrated Test Tools arch (ARIS, Solman 7.2, Worksoft Certify)
- Upgrade Worksoft Certify to v10.0.1
- Sogeti owns the overall QA & Testing concept for the Business Transformation program
- Support Client with System Testing for template creation projects
- Validate E2E solution in SIT before the first deployment
- Designed reusable automation test scripts for end to end workflows
- Best practices during automation scripting (e.g. System Readiness Checklist)