QA & testing for financial services
Sogeti and the Capgemini Group have over 2,700 test professionals devoted to financial services, we combine deep domain expertise with award-winning quality assurance tools, methodologies and accelerators to provide the full spectrum of testing services to leading financial institutions.
Dig Deeper with Proven Solutions for Financial Services
Discover our solutions for financial services institutions:
Model Based Testing Workbench: A tool driven approach to automate test design and accelerate testing for commercial financial services applications. By using pre-defined models, we helped a European bank increase test coverage by 300% and created over 2,600 test cases in one month.
TPI/Quality Blueprint™: A customized assessment which measures the maturity level of your test organization against industry benchmarks. Using our proprietary, historical database of assessments, we benchmark your company against the financial services industry across 22 dimensions and provides a roadmap with recommendations to move to the next level of maturity.
Managed Testing Services: A collaborative approach to sourcing testing and QA services, managed testing services provide financial services firms with a way to transform their testing function and achieve high-quality systems cost-effectively, without losing overall control or incurring expensive overhead costs.
We bring unparalleled financial services domain expertise to our testing engagements. We have experience testing key applications for the world’s largest banks, insurers and investment firms and have developed a wealth of proprietary tools and accelerators to streamline your testing processes.
We combine our world-class testing expertise and global financial services domain experience to streamline testing for customized or commercial off the shelf applications. We've helped our clients:
- Optimize quality assurance processes to reduce post production defects by 25% or more
- Develop testing management programs that reduce post production defects by 25%, test execution time by 15%, and testing preparation time by 20% with 0% defect leakage to production
- Reduce test failures due to unavailable test data by 70%
- Achieve 15% overall project savings through the use of defect prediction modeling
- Lower testing time for commercial software by as much as 30%
- Brian SheaGlobal Head of Testing and QA
+44 (0) 7939 528 675
Brian SheaGlobal Head of Testing and QA
+44 (0) 7939 528 675