Applied Innovation Exchange
Innovation is no longer a novelty, rather, it is expected. What organizations need is the real know-how, not just technologies. Discover how to apply innovation at the right speed and scale in a secure and sustainable manner today.
The need to innovate
Disruption is here to stay. Are you ready?
- 75% of the S&P 500 firms in 2011 will be replaced by new firms entering the S&P 500 in 2027
- 52% of the Fortune 500 have been merged, acquired, or have gone bankrupt since 2000
- Social network users: 0.97bn in 2010 vs 2.44 bn in 2018
- 65% of senior executives face increased pressure to innovate (Lithium, June 2015)
- In 2014, around $1.6 trillion was spent on R&D globally (Andrew McAfee and Erik Brynjolfsson, 2014)
- Nearly 74% of companies responded to digital disruptions only after the second year of their occurrence. (Capgemini Consulting, 2015)
What is the Applied Innovation Exchange?
Today, innovation cycles are measured in days and weeks with a level of impact that can reshape industries, uproot business models and put your enterprise’s survival instinct through its paces.
To help you, we have introduced a new and unique approach: Applied Innovation. It goes far beyond today’s practices and conventions which tend to put the innovation at the center or the primary objective of the enterprise’s response. Rather, Applied Innovation addresses the target business outcomes, as well as the adoption and consumption of the innovation, as its raison d’être.
So many ideas... Achieve faster success
With so many technologies, how do enterprises know when and where to begin transforming their business?
Master any of the four phases of the Applied Innovation Framework to shape ideas into tangible busness outcomes:
- Discover the art of the possible
Learn what emerging technologies, trends and research are impacting your sector. Engage with our experts, technology leaders and startups and gain exposure to new capabilities. We help you align your leadership and identify areas to focus your innovation.
- Devise pathways to success
Shape key insights into business models, prototypes and technical architectures with the latest methods and tools. With design thinking, you can rapidly iterate models to quickly advance and validate concepts.
- Deploy solutions with confidence and certainty
Launch the concepts you’ve devised with the assurance that the organization can absorb a new innovation at scale. Use data and insights to refine and adapt as needed to assure ongoing adoption and innovation.
- Sustain for today and tomorrow
Establish a culture of innovation with the necessary strategy, governance and processes. Use data to drive more profitability and responsiveness.
Innovate around the clock
Experiment with cutting-edge ideas no matter the time and the place.
From London to San Francisco, Melbourne to Mumbai, you have immediate access to an expansive network to exchange on the latest technologies and priorities, including cloud, cybersecurity, insights and data, internet of things and Vanguard IT (Dev Ops). We also offer additional expertise in these five sectors: Automotive, Consumer Products and Retail, Banking, Insurance and Utilities.
The Global Exchange Network
Your global gateway to Applied Innovation
Access a unique ecosystem of start-ups, accelerators, incubators, strategic technology and business partners to infuse innovation into your enterprise’s everyday business.
The AIE uses insights from across the organization and is embedded in day-to-day business. In Sogeti AIE is tied to SogetiLabs, the innovation network across Sogeti. More information and inspiration can be found here:
- Applied Innovation Exchange infographic
- Design to Disrupt #1
- Design to Disrupt #2
- Design to Disrupt #3
- To innovate or not to innovate
- Technovision 2015
Learn more about our Thought Leadership:
- Sogeti Labs: Know how to master technology with new ideas from SogetiLabs.
- Beyond the Buzz: Follow today’s trends to be prepared for tomorrow’s next innovation.
- Blogs: Keep your finger on the pulse with our blogs (Capgemini).
- Thought leadership: Find the latest thinking on key topics and trends on business and technology (Capgemini).
- Consulting Think: Access structured thinking and points of view on critical issues and market trends (Capgemini).
- Lanny CohenGlobal Chief Technology Officer, Capgemini
Lanny CohenGlobal Chief Technology Officer, Capgemini
- Peter SmithNational Lead, Digital Strategy & Innovation
+1 312 55 02 745
Peter SmithNational Lead, Digital Strategy & Innovation
+1 312 55 02 745
Peter Smith is from Sogeti USA, based out of Chicago. Peter is the National Solution Architect for Digital Strategy & Operations in the US, and is responsible for defining and leading solutions in this space. Peter has 10 years of experience in technology and strategy consulting focusing on creating enterprise value through digital strategy and transformation.