Our purpose “unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future” underpins a culture in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and given equal access to opportunities and resources across the Group.
As part of this commitment we have tried to design and build this site to make it accessible to people using screen readers and assistive technology devices according to the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Accessibility Initiative Guidelines ‘AA’ priority.
In 2021 we undertook an independent review of our site, the results of which are shown below.
If for any reason you are experiencing problems accessing this site, please contact us.
Changing your computer settings
By changing settings on your computer, you can customise the experience to suit your needs. For example, you can turn on the high contrast colour scheme, or increase the font size (see below). But there are many more changes you can make to improve the way you see, hear or use our website.
For more information on how to change accessibility settings on your computer, smartphone or tablet, visit: My Computer My Way
To turn on the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold left Alt + left Shift + Print Screen
To turn off to the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold left Alt + left Shift + Print Screen
To turn on the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold Cmd + Option + Control + Comma (,)
To turn off to the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold Cmd + Option + Control + Full-stop (.)
To zoom in, increasing the size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing +
To zoom out, decreasing the size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing –
To reset size back to normal, press and hold Ctrl while pressing 0
To zoom in, increasing the size, press and hold Cmd while pressing +
To zoom out, decreasing the size, press and hold Cmd while pressing –
To reset size back to normal, press and hold Cmd while pressing 0
In March 2021, independent accessibility experts Ipedis, undertook a review of sogeti.com as part of our legal obligations, under French Law. After the review and relevant actions taken the site now meets 66,67% of the RGAA 4.0 Double-A (AA) rating criteria. It is made available below, in full.
Sogeti undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to https://www.sogeti.com/
The sogeti.com site is partially compliant with the RGAA 4.0 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that 66.67% of the Double-A (AA) level GAAR 4.0 criteria are met.
- 38 compliant criteria
- 19 non-compliant criteria
- 49 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages :
- Some decorative images are read by the screen reader.
- Some keyboard traps are present on the pop-up window..
- Links not explicit for screen readers
- Website Structure need to be reviewed (main)
- Some scripts are not accessible to screen readers.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
- The opening of a new page is not specified to the user
- Some IDs are not unique.
- Many color contrast violations are present.
- Absence of transcription or audio description of a video.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
- Technical errors that are due to the CMS: Duplicate IDs, non authorized attributes, etc
- Map on contact page: some buttons don’t have labels
- Files to be made accessible, if the amount is causing a huge charge
- Videos are on youtube platform, and are accessible. Need transcription.
- Color contrast on some content that Sogeti is not able to contribute (external source)
- Social media feeds (twitter) or other external feeds: links are not explicit enough
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 16/07/2021.
Technologies used for the creation of the website :
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation :
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility checker
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity :
|Nom de page||URL d'acces|
|Our Leadership Team||https://www.sogeti.com/about-us/meet-the-team/|
|Clients around the World||https://www.sogeti.com/why-us/clients-around-the-world/|
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Sogeti on the Contact page.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate's delegate in your region
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07