NEAT leader in Digital Testing
Capgemini’s testing future looks promising, with a wealth of platforms and ongoing investment in additional platforms. Its continued push towards digital is clearly consistent with the direction that its testing activities are taking —NelsonHall
Capgemini has been identified as a Leader in NelsonHall’s NEAT vendor evaluation for Digital Testing in the Overall market segment. Relative to their peers, Leaders are better placed to meet future requirements as well as deliver immediate benefits to digital testing clients, according to NelsonHall.
The accompanying report highlights Capgemini’s strategic direction, solutions and IP footprint, and partner eco-system. NelsonHall has also called out Capgemini’s key strengths in the report:
- Comprehensive offerings in digital and Agile & DevOps, backed by historic consulting capabilities and market visibility substantiated by thought leadership: Tmap Books and the World Quality Reports
- Focus on proprietary automation platforms, both existing and upcoming
- Scale—both on and offshore—with the opportunity to turn onshore presence into an additional asset to provide local delivery, while maintaining client intimacy
Access the full report detailing Capgemini’s position in NEAT evaluation for Digital Testing:
Sorry, this content can only be visible if Functional Cookies are accepted. Please go to the Cookie Settings and change your preferences.
- Mark BuenenGlobal Leader of Quality Engineering & Testing at Capgemini Group
Mark BuenenGlobal Leader of Quality Engineering & Testing at Capgemini Group
- Paul SaundersGlobal Marketing & Communications Director
Paul SaundersGlobal Marketing & Communications Director