Sogeti is an award winning company both globally and nationally. Below you can find exemples of our award winning skills.
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the Year, Netherlands
- 2021 Microsoft Partner of the Year, Spain
- 2020 Microsoft Cloud Partner of the Year, Sweden
- 2019 SAP on Azure Partner of the Year
- 2019 Business Groups recognition through Cosmos DB
- 2019 Azure Expert, Managed Service Provider (MSP) Renewal
- 2019/2020 Inner Circle for Microsoft Business Applications, Capgemini Western Europe
- 2019 Mixed Reality Partner (MRP) for Microsoft, Capgemini France
- 2018 Partner of the Year, Capgemini France
- 2018 Azure Expert Managed Service Provider Accreditation
- 2018 Global Multi-year Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
- 2018 Big Data Partner of the Year by Informatica
- 2017 Microsoft Outstanding Execution Award on Azure with HPE
- 2017 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Finalist for DevOps
- 2016 Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist Award for the Sogeti OneShare solution. Award category: Developer platform.
- 2016 Microsoft Outstanding Partner of the Year; Spain
- 2015 Microsoft Enterprise Partner Group Azure Leadership Award; Winner
- 2015 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Winner for Devices and Deployment
- 2015 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Finalist for Big Data and Analytics
- 2015 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Finalist for Application Lifecycle Management
- 2014 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Finalist for Devices and Deployment
- 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Application Lifecycle Management
- 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Messaging
- 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Belgium
- 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year; Finalist for Devices and Deployment, Collaboration and Content
- 2012 Microsoft ALM Partner Sweden
- Sogeti received Multiple Partner Awards from Microsoft in 2012:
- Cloud Innovation Partner of the Year
- System Integrator – Windows Azure Partner of the Year
- Swedish Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award
- Top finalist for the Microsoft Desktop Partner of the Year
- Country partner of the Year – Netherlands
- MSHUG Innovation Awards 2012: Sogeti and Swedish Norrbotten County Council Named Winners at Microsoft Health Users Group 2012 Innovation Awards
- Sogeti receives Multiple Awards from Microsoft 2011:
- Country Partner of the Year – Netherlands
- Country Partner of the Year – Luxembourg
- USA Central Region Partner of the Year
- Microsoft Recognition Award – Azure Privilege Club
- 2011 Microsoft ALM Partner Sweden
- 2010 Enterprise Partner of the Year
- 2010 Microsoft ALM Partner Sweden
- Sweden .Net Awards 2009: Winner in category Collaboration and Business Planning for a SharePoint portal (www.hhs.se)
- 2009 Microsoft ALM Partner Sweden
- Microsoft System Integrator of the Year – global award 2008.
- Sweden .Net Awards 2008: Winner in category Microsoft Application Platform with BI solution for Diaverum
- Sweden .Net Awards 2007: Winner in category Mobility for a solution implemented within Toyota Material Handling
- Sweden .Net Awards 2006: Winner with BI solution INCA, a national health care administrative system for cancer research
- Sweden .Net Awards 2004: Winner with BizTalk-based integration's solution within Rottneros Group
- Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Awards: Sogetis mobility expert awarded seven year in a row within Mobility.
- IBM Beacon Awards 2014: Awarded for Smarter Computing in the IBM SmartCloud – Cloud Builder category
- IBM Beacon Awards 2012: Awarded in category "Outstanding Business Transformation through Becoming a Social Business"
- Sogeti recognized by IBM with Social Business Agenda Award at Lotusphere IBM 2012
- IBM Beacon Awards 2011: Awarded in categories “Cloud Computing Innovation - Cloud Builder” and “Outstanding Collaboration with IBM Global Technology Services”
- IBM Beacon Awards 2010: Awarded in category ”Outstanding Software Delivery in Product and Service Innovation with Rational"
- IBM Rational Award 2009: Awarded in category “Outstanding Quality Management Solution by a Systems Integrator”
- IBM Beacon Award 2009; for Excellence in System Solution
- IBM Beacon Awards 2008: Awarded in category “Rational Excellence in Software Delivery & Outstanding Corportae Citizenship Initiative”
- IBM PartnerWorld Beacon Awards 2007: Awarded in category “Overall Technical Excellence in an IBM Business Partner”
- NelsonHall names Capgemini Group as leader in software testing.
Positioned as a Leader in Consultancy Focus and Transformation Focus market segments.
- HfS positions Capgemini and Sogeti in the 'Winner's Circle' for Application Testing Services Blueprint Report 2015
- Leader in Ovum’s Decision Matrix Report entitled “Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Outsourced Testing Service Provider, 2014–2015.”
- Capgemini Group & Sogeti Leaders in Software Testing Services by NelsonHall benchmarking study, December 2014
- Capgemini Group & Sogeti positioned in the “Leaders” Quadrant in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services 2014
- Sogeti UK Testing Innovator of the Year at the European Software Testing Awards 2013
- Capgemini Group (including Sogeti) ranked Number One for Outsourced Testing Services by Ovum Benchmarking Study 2011
- European Testing Excellence Award 2003
- During Microsoft Inspire, Sogeti receives HPE Award for excellence in execution around Hybrid Azure stack 2017.
- Capgemini Group (including Sogeti) Receives HPE Award for Innovation in EMEA 2012
- HPE Software Alliance Partner of the Year 2011
- HPE Software Alliance Partner of the Year 2010
- Oracle Award - Best Database Partner 2015, Netherlands
- EPiServer Premium Partner 2012 in Sweden; the most distinguished EPiServer partner award.
- Sogeti Sweden winner of the SiteSeeker Award 2011
- Stevie Award 2009 for best website (www.hhs.se) by International Business Award.
- EPiServer Awards 2010: Two-time winner; Best Intranet Solution (Coop Sweden) and Best Web - Public Sector (www.vindlov.se)
- EPiServer Most Valued Professional 2010: Sogetis EPiServer expert Daniel Berg awarded the titel EPiServer Most Valued Professional.
- EPiServer Awards 2009: Nominated for Best website (Scandic in the Nordics), Best Community (Social Democrats), Best Innovation (National platform for Swedish National Sports Association)
- EPiServer Awards 2007: Nominated for Best Innovation for the SAS Corporate Intranet (EPiServer/WebSphere portal).
- EPiServer Awards 2004: Winner Best External Website www.lfv.se
High Tech related awards
- High Performer overall for Product Engineering and Leader for expertise in Aerospace and Energy - 2015 HfS Blueprint Report on Engineering Services Outsourcing
- IDC Marketscape for Worldwide Manufacturing PLM Systems Integrator 2015 - Capgemini positioned as a Major Player
- Recognized with the Commendable Performance in Indirect Materials and Services Award for commendable quality - by John Deere
- Rated in the Leadership Zone for Automotive, Industrial Automation, and Medical Devices - by Zinnov reports on R&D services providers
- Top 5 independent global Systems Integrator for PLM services and solutions - by CIMdata in its PLM Market Analysis Report for 2014
- ESRI S-GROUP “New Partner of the Year Award 2008” (geographic information systems/GIS)
- #1 IT Delivery Quality Supplier 2014 in Sweden – by Radar
HR related awards
- Highest employee satisfaction within ICT companies in the Netherlands – by Incompany in 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010
- Best employer top 3 rankings in Sweden – by Universum in 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010
- Swedish national gender diversity-related Womentor Award 2013 – by IT- och Telekomföretagen
Awards related to technologies and solutions
- Security Solution of the Year for Sogeti Luxembourg, by Luxembourg ICT Awards
- Paul SaundersGlobal Marketing & Communications Director
Paul SaundersGlobal Marketing & Communications Director