Consumer packaged goods & life sciences company
Sogeti helps a leading Consumer packaged goods & life sciences company in Unifying their Office 365 and Power Platform governance, for maximum productivity
Customer: leading Consumer packaged goods & life sciences company
Industry: Consumer packaged goods/ Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
Location: North America
Our client is a leading Consumer packaged goods & life sciences company with worldwide presence and it’s a leading North American brand in confectionery, pet food, and other food products.
Use of Office 365 and Power Platform was already strong across Clients’ employees – being used in all major business units.
Having previously worked with several suppliers to drive adoption and manage usage of Office 365 and Power Platform across their offices, client sought to simplify their systems governance and planning with a single Power Platform partner.
Having provided client with Power Platform and Sharepoint development support for three years previously, Sogeti India and Sogeti France now offer a dedicated Office 365 team to undertake all of clients’ Power Platform activities, acting as the company’s preferred partner for developing, supporting, and maintaining their Office 365 solution.
- Comprising an onshore development lead, onshore solution architect and several offshore Power Platform developers, Sogeti has supported client with:
- A new team channel for storing and circulating Power Platform knowledge, and showcasing apps developed by staff.
- Support to host clients’ first Power Platform hackathons.
- Creation and implementation of clients’ new environment and DLP policies, based on Microsoft best practice.
- Development and implementation of complex Power Platform solutions across 20+ countries. Solutions use Azure services to integrate modern Power Platform tooling with legacy, on-premises systems including SAP and clients' CRM.
- 26,000 staff with access to Power Platform
- 700 Power Apps created by employees
- 40 enterprise-grade apps developed for client
Download the case study PDF below to read the full story.