The objective is to gather information that will assist stakeholders in developing confidence in an IT product's ability to add value to the organization and its users. This information is gathered through activities in the field of verification, validation, and exploration.
In this section, we look at scaling these activities in addition to computer vision we previously explored.
- Chapter 1 investigates both model-free and model-based approaches for autonomous testing of modern Saas and digital applications.
- Chapter 2 examines a few concrete examples where we have used AI to solve mobile testing challenges.
- Chapter 3 reviews how machine learning models can help us evaluate mobile user interface design and how they can be used for other domain-specific testing.
- Chapter 4 shares the advances in AI applied to usability testing.
- In Chapter 5, we show how AI-driven self-learning techniques can reduce human error and bias in quality engineering. This is based on GPT3, an autoregressive language model that uses deep learning to produce human-like text.
- In Chapter 6, self-healing RPA is used to scale automation in QE.