SQL Query Validator and Report Generator
Helps validate SQL queries with a single click, and automatically sends out an e-mail along with the report thus generated. Compatible with MS Access and MS SQL.
- Simple and efficient way of validating SQL queries
- Provides a seamless way of looking up voluminous data from databases.
- Saves the trouble of navigating through MS Access or MS SQL, providing a simple and familiar interface
- Highly accurate and works 24*7
- Takes the SQL query and a validation criterion in terms of expected count in an Input Excel file
- Performs the SQL query on MS Access or MS SQL, with a single click on the Ui Path platform
- Returns in an Output Excel file, if the query has passed the validation criterion or not
- Subsequently, e-mails the generated report from the SQL query to the user; which is also available in the Output Excel File
Sorry, this content can only be visible if Functional Cookies are accepted. Please go to the Cookie Settings and change your preferences.