Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud & Internet of Things (SMACT) technologies make today’s digital enterprise increasingly vulnerable. Mitigating the threat of cyber attack is a strategic priority. Understand and manage your risk with our cybersecurity strategic and operational consulting and audit services.
Make Cybersecurity a Business Enabler in the Digital Enterprise
With the growth in cyber attacks and data breaches costing business and the public sector millions every year, cybersecurity is now high on the strategic agenda. Business leaders in both strategic and operational roles must answer vital questions:
- How do you know if your business is resilient enough?
- Are you compliant with privacy and security regulations and corporate policy?
- Is it possible to combine digital transformation with acceptable risks?
- How secure are your website, apps, data centers and data?
- How to transform your current practices to manage increasing threats?
By putting in place proper cybersecurity assessments and audits, your organization can define the right strategy and transformation program to protect your sensitive data and assets.
Insight and Strategy for Effective Cybersecurity
The more you know about your vulnerabilities and security controls, the more you can strengthen your organization with effective procedures for governance, risk and compliance (GRC).
Our cybersecurity consulting services give you vital insight into your security position with assessments, diagnosis and audits of your data protection, critical infrastructure and SMACT technologies. We work with you to define and then implement the right strategy, target operating model and GRC structure to ensure your security design and operations support your strategic objectives and business continuity. By planning ahead with a cybersecurity strategy as part of your digital transformation journey, you will be in a more confident position to stay compliant and achieve cost savings.
Proven global expertise helps you transform securely
We have long-held and deep experience in cybersecurity transformation across financial services, utilities, manufacturing, government, and other sectors. Our consultants build a complete picture of your cybersecurity status and provide a clear vision of how to improve it. We partner with leading security vendors.
Examples of References
- BNP Paribas Group (Data protection transformation)
- Le Foyer Insurance (Assessment, strategy and transformation program)
- Transportation (Industrial Systems risk analysis and architecture)
- Plastic Omnium (Strategy and transformation program)
- French Ministry of Defence (Framework agreement for Cybersecurity services)
- UGAP (Union des Groupements d'Achat Public, French Union of Public Purchasing Groups)
- DELTA Netwerkbedrijf (DNWB), a Dutch regional energy provider (Assessment, methodologies, setting up and implementing an Information Security Management System and execution of pre-audit
Data protection is a strategic step in the digital transformation journey. Read more on our Data protection page.
- Franck GreverieGlobal Head of Cybersecurity
+33 1 58 44 58 15
Franck GreverieGlobal Head of Cybersecurity
+33 1 58 44 58 15
<p><span>Franck started his career in various operational roles at Alcatel and Sema Group (today Atos Origin). From 2004 to 2008, he was Vice-President (VP) of strategy, business development and marketing for Thales’ security activities, and VP of Thales Shield, which specializes in securing airports, transportation, oil and gas, and cities. Franck was then appointed Managing Director of the Information Systems Security and Cybersecurity activities for Thales Group (France, UK, Germany, Norway, USA, Asia). In 2012, Franck joined Bull as Executive VP of the Security Division, which includes cybersecurity and intelligence activities across the group. He was also in charge of the Middle East, Africa and Asia activities for Bull Group. In 2014, he was appointed Executive VP of the Infrastructure Division. Aged 45, Franck is a graduate of ESME, engineering school, and of the Executive MBA of ESSEC, Business School. From October 1, 2014 Franck Greverie was appointed as the Global Head of Cybersecurity and Corporate Vice President for the Capgemini Group, also leading Sogeti’s Cybersecurity practice.</span></p>